Thursday, March 19, 2009

Houston Freecycle "One person's trash is another's Treasure"


I just joined Houston Freecycle and think the idea is brillant. I had the pleasure to pick up some things the other day, that someone didn't care for anymore. And everything I received was in really great condition. I was really surprise because  I didn't know what to except.
Houston Freecycle network in Texas,is where one person's trash is another's treasure. Freecycle is a grassroots environmental movement whose goal is to recycle and reduce waste and landfill space by connecting people who are throwing away unwanted items with others who seek the same. All items are 100% free. No bartering,trading,selling. So, for all you mommies out there start a movement or join your local Freecycle.

Local Houston mommies join here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Restored 316 Designs