Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Callie’s Kids Plant Some Love Free Event Feb. 11





Callie’s Kids Plant Some Love 
 
Cornelius Voss and Cornelius Dairy Ashford will launch for Valentine gifting! Saturday, Feb. 11, kids ages 5 through 10 can come and go between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. accompanied by an adult per three children. They will pot a flower or plant and learn about re-using and re-cycling everyday home products and how gardening helps the environment. For more information, visit http://www.calloways.com/plant-some-love-callies-kids-2012

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! I am also a blogger, and my Mommy is a Houston Mommy ... I'll be checking back often!

    -Mad Max and Mom
    www.madmaxandfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Restored 316 Designs